Tuesday, December 9, 2008

MySpace is Weird

I was logging in to MySpace today. I was on the log-in page, and I scrolled down to the section where they praise new videos. I saw that they were featuring my new favorite video, entitled "Jizz In My Pants". If you haven't viewed this masterpiece, now is the time to do so.

Anyway, as I was scrolling, I was suddenly interrupted. I was just going about my own business, when out of nowhere, the advertisement that usually only takes up half the page engulfed the entire page! It was horrible. I could hear women and children screaming, accompanied by the tortured squealing of a thousand slaughtered pigs. In that moment, entire civilations fell, and the world fell into a state of oblivion.

Wow, MySpace has really hit the bottom, hasn't it?

No comments: